I was part of a team formed by 3 developers, 1 UX/UI designer (myself) and one project coordinator (also myself). My duty was to coordinate the team and act as a bridge between the team and the CxO level while also working on the interface maintenance.
For this project it was interesting to balance the design duties with the project coordination duties. Another particularity of this project was that one of the developers was remote and it required an extra communication effort.
For the project a special challenge was the design of a responsive interface capable of adapting to different screen resolutions.
- successfully coordinated the team that included both on-site and remote team members
- provided the interface graphic assets while covering a double role in the team
- designed and conducted co-creation sessions with the team members
- involved the development team members in user feedback sessions
- due to the variety of device resolutions I proposed the usage of vectorial graphic resources for the interface rather than plain jpg/png
- created a responsive interface capable of adapting to the variety of display sizes (Android as an ecosystem supports a wide range of devices, each of the with different resolutions and pixel densities)
Choice of colors
I have chosen the colors for this interface based on human color perception. Colors that are positioned at equal distances from the center of the human visible range give equal amounts of contrast and when presented close to a third color.